Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A busy day...

 First off, I vacuumed the whole house and scrubbed the really dirty bathroom!  Then I did this :)
Here is my box with all of my squares.
299 half square triangles and 48 border blocks.
24 rows.
Here are my neatly sewn rows :)
Here is the other side of my neatly sewn rows that is not so neat ;)
Laying out the rows to make sure
I am doing it right ;D


Starting to come together.

The tan stripped border will be trimmed straight. 

Sewing the rows :)

All pressed and ready to add the sashing :)

Like the leopard print???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***