Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goals for today...

- make bed ;)
- clean house... real fast like
- do laundry... ALL DAY LONG!  Every hour switch and fold.. KEEP ON TOP OF IT!
- finish trimming those ....trying to think of a good word for them... half square triangles ;D
I found this picture of myself on my daughters camera.
I have no idea when it was taken.....
- bonus chores, clean bathrooms, vacuum family room
Weight loss review- 1.4 the first week and 2.6 the second week :)  QUILTING (and ww) WORKS!!
ps- if anyone wants to get me a present, I really want the "What Would Sue Do?" t-shirt.  Kids, if you are reading..HINT HINT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***