Monday, January 23, 2012

Shopping therapy

Little Apples Jelly Roll
I used this for MY Valentine's Quilt
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Treasures & Tidbits - Roll Up
I'm using this for
Kate's Over the Rainbow Quilt
Little Apples Quilt Project Sheet,
I'm using this for Ford's Quilt 
I had a CRAPPY migraine this morning so I went internet fabric shopping.  I really wanted to check out the Jelly Rolls that I have heard so much about.  They are VERY expensive.... at least to me they are.  I found these two on sale.  I also got sucked into a Christmas quilt for next year and a darling quilt pattern.  Simple and cute.  I found these all at  http://www.quiltablefabrics.com/.  I am planning on having a bunch of fun!!  I also signed up for another quilt class at church :)  The teacher is dropping off the fabric tonight at my house.  I'll post a picture tonight :)  I am still working away at trimming up all of the half square triangles.  Boy, it is going to take me a while!  I am hoping to be done with it in the next day or so, so I can get that bad boy pieced :)  I did design the pattern for it because I have decided to do it "on point."  I learned this term as I was surfing the net looking for a pattern to follow.  It will be a bit tricky, but I think I'll prefer it in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***