Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MY Valentine Quilt is ALMOST finished :)


The back of MY Valentine Quilt

Minky is SO cute quilted!!


Close ups of the front.



My name... it's hard to see :)

The back of my name quilted
 I started quilting this last night.  It didn't take as long as I thought it would.  I took several mental health breaks from the quilting.  By three o'clock today I had it trimmed and the binding all sewed on.  I can't wait to get the binding finished :) ....and start another quilt ;D  Well, actually, I am going to finish the Brown Quilt Blues Quilt first.  I may sent it out for quilting.  It is SO large!!!  We will see how I feel after I finish the back tomorrow.

Below is the Stitches & Sew Forth $29 quilt.  Each month they do a mystery quilt for just $29.  The BIG chunk of fabric at the bottom of my pile is matching Minky for the back of my quilt :)  It was $30.  The binding was also $4 extra.
Here is what it should look like when I am finished ;D
The $29 Mystery Quilt form Stitches & Sew Forth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***