Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another quilt top is finished :)

I really like this sweet quilt. The applique was not fun and looks lousy. I am hoping with the quilting, it will end up ok. I may actually sell this one on etsy. I am planning on backing this with grey minky.
I really LOVE the Henry Alexander Fairy Toile on the border. I bought it several years ago for the girls room. I have 7.5 more yards of it, so every little girl quilt I make will have some of the cuteness. I just can't tell you how much I LOVE fabric :) I have become hopelessly addicted!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***