Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February $29 Quilt

This quilt is SO DARN CUTE!!! I know I say that about most quilts, but I am serious this time :) This is the Morganson's $29 quilt for February, designed and made by Rebecca Morganson. I can't wait to cut into my cute pile of fabric and make my very own. I'll post a pic of the fabric later. For now, I must get back to quilting the Vintage Eva :)  I can't wait to try the flying geese :)

Close up of Rebecca's Fabulous quilt!!!


I wonder if I'll be able to do this applique!?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***