Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello Sun Quilt Block of the Month

 Today I got all caught up with my block of the month blocks.  I bought the yellow fabric to make the pieced fabric for the sun on each block.  I also cut all of my white blocks for the year :)   The blocks are 6.5"
January "Hello Sun" Block

February "Hello Sun" Block

The Sun fabric
 David and I went shopping today.  We finished off shopping for food for the next month.  The cupboards are packed and so are the freezers.  I also got to buy some more fabric to fill out my stash.  I am almost prepared to stay in the house for a nice cold and long February. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***