Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reagan's Quilt

The quilt at Gracie Lou's in Salem
The fabrics we are going to use :)
This is a picture of the quilt I will be making for my niece Reagan.  Mandy bought all of the fabric and I get to have all of the FUN!!!  It comes in queue in March.  I am going to focus on getting the kids quilts done for their birthdays :)  So Ford needs a quilt.  I have the pattern ready, I just need the fabric.  Anna's is at the quilter :) ...I sure hope that I like it when it comes back ;D  Kate's is ready to go and Ash does not need to be finished until July.  I want' to do the $29 Quilt right after Fords.  So many quilts, so little time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***