Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Sick and Sitting

The layer cake pattern I am using

Little Apples Quilt Project Sheet


A pizza box? ...or something more yummy.....
Yep!  Something MUCH more delicious than food :)
Isn't this a pretty little layer cake.... or should I say pizza stack? 
These are SO cute!!!
 The quilt pattern is a layer cake patters.  I bought a 1/3rd yard of 9 fabrics.  I need 5 more.  Each third yard will yield 4- 10" squares.  My mom is going to help pick out some lighter blues to tie in the blue minky and the light blue chenille.  I chose some fabrics from the new Reunion line by Moda.  DANG cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***