Saturday, March 31, 2012

Barnyard Stars Topped!

The "Stars of the Barnyard" top is finished :)  I'm sorry these pictures aren't very good :(  I have got to figure this picture taking stuff out! ...it might help if I had a good camera....  but I'd rather spend money on fabric ;D



My quilt has feet ;)

The close up shows the colors much better.
When I finished the quilt top, I started to work on a baby quilt with the left over fabric for my cousins baby shower next week.
The  row of animals will be in the center of the quilt.
Oh, and I have an appointment to get my sewing machine serviced Monday morning.  He should be able to have it done first thing Monday morning so I can get back to quilting asap :)

8 comments:

  1. Your quilt is adorable. I really like the fussy cut squares. What a great idea to make a baby quilt from the leftover fabric. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am trying really hard to be frugal ;) I am finding that frugality takes a LOT MORE TIME ;) I cant wait to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is too cute!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather spend money on fabric, too! Lucky for me, photography is my husband hobby, so we have a good camera :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking quilt. Love the color combination and the sheep are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job. I empathize about the photos. I have the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super duper cute!

    thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Y 'all are so sweet! Isn't quilting the BEST EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***