Monday, March 19, 2012

Reagan's Quilt is ready for basting :)

I'm not sure what I did today (minus 6 loads of laundry, washed, dried and flolded AND volunteering in my sons kindergarten class, AND going to the bank and post office AND attending a piano recital anD fixing dinner...)  As far as quilting, I made the flowers for Reagan's Quilt and pieced the back.  I was going to baste it tonight, but one section of the back is TOO SHORT so I am going to baste it tomorrow.  For now, I am going to just chill with my hubby watching season 2 of 24 (Jack Bower's 24).  Hubby went back to work to day for the first time in 6 weeks.  He said it went better than expected :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt,love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your energy boggles my mind!! The quilt just makes me happy!! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Girls! I sure LOVE these colors too :) They just make me smile :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***