Friday, April 20, 2012

Frenzy Friday

...I really like alliteration :)
Today was hubbies day off so very little anything got done today ;)  I FINALLY finish my Creative Sewing block for March-

There is only one block and it really has the blue square in the middle, but it is supposed to be purple.  I didn't cut the purple correctly so I had to sub a blue scrap.  I am thinking that I am going to do a quilt of this block for my dad.  The block is from the Creative Sewing class last month.  It is made with the small flying geese ruler by quilt in a day.  I am too tired to capitalize ;D
I also cut my 8" blocks for the Broadbent's Modern Quilt Group tomorrow morning.  The fabric had to be red white or blue stripe.  I had a REALLY hard time finding fabric that I liked for this.  Here is what I came up with

I sure hope it is alright.  I can't wait to see what others brought.
Lastly, I was asked to be a guest blogger on Annie's Ruby Slipperz Saturday :)  What an honor!  Thank you Annie!!!  Head on over and check out Annie's AWESOME blog!
I think there was something else... hmmm... Oh yes!  My fabric came today in the mail from The Intrepid Thread!  I can't wait to cut into it :)  thank you thank you thank you!!!
Here is the picture of the fat quarter bundle.  I forgot to take a picture of it and am TOO tired to go do it now ;D
Sleep tight everyone!!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhh a guest blogger! You are getting more famous by the day! Good for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute block, I love the background! Oh,those solids if I could get my hands on them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you make? I'm not sure what I want to do.... oh the possibilities!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***