Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Know What I'm Going TO DO Today :)

...or later this week ;) ...or maybe next week ;D

So, let's start with last weeks list first :)  I am feeling like I need some kudos ;D
#1 Make the Relay For Life auction quilt (due June 8th) Yee haw!  DONE!
#2 Dresden Plate Table runner for my mom (Tuesday) Not so much :p
#3 My dads birthday quilt (June 14th) 4 blocks finished this week (6 finished from the quilt retreat last month), 10 more to go!!!
#4 Granny square blocks for exchange Not done :(
#5 Ashley's All Fenced in Quilt  DONE DONE DONE :D  Whoop Whoop!!!
***BOnUS**** Jelly Roll 1600 (800 really) quilt top.


This weeks AWESOME list of things to do :)
#1 My dad's quilt for his birthday on Thursday
#2  Two 20" pillows for a troubled teen program.
#3  The Granny Squares
#4  a skirt for my 15 year old and one for me too :)
#5  Learn to make soap and lotion from my AWESOME friend Kim :)
#6  Submit my quits to the quilt show and sign up for some stuff.


Now lets see, what is on the back burners.... well, they aren't on fire this week, anyway ;)
my knit baby blanket :) 
my nephews surf shop quilt
Melissa's messenger bag
something for Miranda
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
My bed quilt
My flea market fancy quilt...maybe hexies or a dresden plate???
chevron fat quarter bundle quilt- Probably a quarter square triangle quilt as seen at market
the April and may $29 girl quilts
Mac's birthday quilt (the $29 moose quilt from April) due sept
Will's birthday quilt (due December)


So now for the fun.... I want ya'll to LINK UP your to do's or ANY THING THAT YOU ARE WORKING ON :)  Linky Parties are SUPER fun :)  There really aren't any rules to my linky party except that it should have something to do with quilting or a sewing, knitting or stitching :D ...or some other crafty endeavor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***