Monday, June 25, 2012

I Know What I'm Going TO-DO Today.....

I am a little bit worried that finishing everything on my list, plus some, will bring some kind of bad luck.  So far I am ok.  I will let you know if Karma drops a load of badness over here ;D

On a totally separate note, just for fun, here is a sign that I saw and HAVE TO HAVE!
I am going to get this made for my side door.  It just CRACKS ME UP!!!

So lets looks at how things went this past week :)

LAST WEEKS LIST!!!
#1 Granny Squares for swap (due the 25th)  DONE!!!
#2  Two 20" pillows for a troubled teen program   DONE!!... and MAILED!
#3  My moms table runner   DONE!!!
#4  a skirt for my 15 year old and one for me too :)   DONE!!!   DONE!!!
#5 Volunteer at the Peteetneet Quilt show Wednesday   DONE!!!
#6 Cut squares for modern quilt guild swap   DONE!!!
#7  Cut out fabric for mystery quilt Friday night   DONE!!!
BONUS Finishes--- Quilted box for the boys Skylanders  DONE!!!
& 4th of July table runner top :)   DONE!!!
& Cutting out both of the April $29 quilts :)   DONE!!!
(I really like putting the lines through everything :)

So what about this week?  What is on the list?
#1 The April $29 girl quilt (top for sure)
#2  Mac's birthday quilt (the $29 moose quilt from April)
#3  the may $29 quilt (top for sure)
#4  Finish the 4th of July Table Runner I finished this yesterday :)
#5  Volunteer at the Peteetneet Quilt show on Tuesday :)

Back Burner Purgatory.... lol!!! ;) ...it's GROWING!!!!
my nephews surf shop quilt
Melissa's messenger bag
something for Miranda (june $29 quilt)
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
My bed quilt
My flea market fancy quilt...maybe hexies or a dresden plate???
Chevron fat quarter bundle quilt- Probably a quarter square triangle quilt as seen at market.
Will's birthday quilt (due December)
Alyson's Quilt
Mandy's quilt
Blue bird quilt for me :)
Something with my granny squares
Something with my Red White and Blue stripe blocks (I'm thinking an actual Pinwheel quilt)
Learn to make soap and lotion from my AWESOME friend Kim :)
I think I want to quilt something by hand...


The Addicted Quilters Prayer by Marion
Let me NOT add ONE MORE THING to my to-do list!!!! :D
Amen
-or-
Please send Manna from Heaven so I don't have to fix dinner.
Please send Merry Maids so I don't have to clean the house.
Please let my children play nicely, outside, but not in the street, preferably at the neighbors house... ALL DAY ...until the Manna arrives with paper plates so there are no dishes :D
Amen

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***