Saturday, June 23, 2012

The LIST is Complete!!!

Now I don't want you freak out or anything, I am trying to remain calm myself, BUT... I finished EVERYTHING on my to-do list this week :)  HOLY SMOKES!!!
I got #5 yesterday :)
My skirt :)



My 15 year old's skirt :)


Once these were finished, I made a box for my boys Skylanders.



So once these guys were finished I headed over to the Friday Night Mystery Quilt class over at the Peteeneet Quilt Show :)  I made a MILLION 1/2 square triangles and one of the blocks.  I didn't take pictures, but I will on Monday when I feel like looking at my sewing stuff again :)
Today I went to the Broadbent Modern quilt group.  I bought a fat quarter and a 1/2 yard of fabric (I'll show you on Monday).  After the class I headed back home to the Peteeneet Quilt Show for a trunk show and a quilt restoration demo.  It was AWESOME!!
Finally I went to a table runner class by the FANTASTIC Haley :)  Here is my finished top.

 I added the red border when I got home.  There were 8 charm squares left, so I cut the red ones in half and added a few red pieces from my own stash.  I thought the blue squares in the corners would be a good tie in to the blue in the body of the topper.


This is for my sil for her birthday (late) :)  I'll get it quilted next week!

I am going to have a sew free evening with my family :) ..if I can manage it :D

I am going to be linking this up with Elizabeth and SHOW OFF FRIDAY over at a Pieceful Life :), Sew & Tell Friday with AmyLouWho and Sarah over at The Fabric Addict for CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP???

June Finishes

5 comments:

  1. What a great week you had! I wish I was half as productive! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog definitely has the right name "My quilt Diet". When do you eat or sleep. Love the skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! and Double Wow! Look at you go, girl! I'm so impressed. You are awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirts, and wow, to finish a to-do list... that's major! I saw your post linked at Show Off Friday at Pieceful Life. Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those skirts are SO cute! When I saw that fabric at the fabric store, I looked wistfully at it, knowing that my daughter would NEVER wear a skirt made of it, in any color. I'm doing the happy dance now b/c I can make my own skirt! Wohoo! Beautifully done! Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    P.S. You are my hero! Way to finish your entire list for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***