Friday, June 1, 2012

Shopping :)

I had a $10 gift card at Gracie Lou's so of course I had to spend it :)


I bought a yard of this :)  I have had my eye on it for a long time now and just REALLY had to buy it!

On my way out of the store these beauties caught my eye :)

This was the picture from my phone that turned out blurry.

This is the blurry photo after I ran it through a program to sharpen it up.  I read about it on a blog this morning..but I can't remember where :(  I think it looks better.  What do you think?

Here are the rest of the AWESOME family.  HAVE to make something with these.  I don't know who they are, but I have a SERIOUS crush on them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***