Monday, July 30, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...


I am still POOPED out from my weekend festivities :)  I guess I am an old lady and can't party like I used to at the ripe old age of 43 :p ...NOT!!! :D

Any hoots, lets see what happened last week.

Last Weeks List
#1 my nephews surf shop quilt... well, I cut it out, sewed ALL of the 24 blocks and sewed them all together :)  Not as much progress as I would have liked, but DARN GOOD progress, for sure!


#2 Mario and Luigi... FOR REAL this week! Mario is DONE and Luigi is pretty darn close :)


***BONUS**** I also made 13 candy filled pincushions for the ladies at my quilt retreat :)

This Weeks List :)
#1 Finish my nephews Surf Shop quilt
#2 Finish Luigi
#3 Maybe get Goomba done (the Mario Bro's block for this week)

AUGUST LIST-
Girl Gamer quilt for Emily (due mid August)
Melissa's messenger bag
Miranda's Quilt (June $29 quilt)
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Will's birthday quilt (due December)

Back Burner Purgatory.... lol!!! ;) ...it's GROWING is CONTINUING!!!! :) !!!!
Mini Quilt for Konda
Alyson's Living room Quilt
Alyson's Bedroom Quilt
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The April $29 girl quilt 
the May $29 quilt
My bed quilt
My flea market fancy quilt...maybe hexies or a dresden plate???
Chevron fat quarter bundle quilt- Probably a quarter square triangle quilt as seen at market.
Blue bird quilt for me (still collecting fat quarters for this one... feel free to send me a blue and white FQ)
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
July $29 Quilt

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow girl, these look awesome! I LOVE the Mario and Luigi quilts. My husband would too. You should totally do a tutorial on them! I don't have a job, so I need things to keep me busy in the day :) New follower! Yay for being blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Yes Mario and Luigi are super fun ;) Angela over at cut ti pieces is doing a quilt along with tons of great tips as well as the patterns :) The link to her qal is on my blog side bar. My kids have gone bananas creating their own pixilated designs ;)
      Btw- you blog is awesome! Chicken tika masala is one of our all time favorites!!!

      Delete
  2. Max's quilt looks AMAZING!!!!! I'm glad the hours in the fabric store yeilded a good finished product:) I can't wait to get it on his bed. I'm totally indebted to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all ... you are young. Trust me. Secondly, LOVE the surf board quilt ... right up my alley.

    Thanks for the peek~
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy this week. Thanks for sharing this week at One Creative Weekend! I hope you'll be back for the party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***