Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mac's Moose Quilt is FINISHED :D

Super fun day :)  Among all of the fun I was able to get the binding on the quilt and get the pictures taken.  It really would be nice to have a better camera, and photography skills, but I am practicing playing the glad game :)  The colors are not great :(  Oh well, you'll get the idea ;D







The fabric is Back Country by Riley Blake.  It's super cute :)

I am going to be linking this up with Elizabeth and SHOW OFF FRIDAY over at a Pieceful Life :), TGIFF and Sarah over at The Fabric Addict for CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP???
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JxV17LD0PSI/T_C8jlUVdbI/AAAAAAAAEqM/369Sw43s23Q/s197/A%2520Stitch%2520In%2520Time%25202012%25207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. That is a really fun manly quilt! It is so hard (I think) to do any kind of sewing for boys. You did a beautiful job. I especially love the stripey border and binding! Great finish!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome quilt!! Terrific finish! Photographing a quilt is hard right?! I have been trying for 4 yrs so far;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love the different kind of 9-patch. So cool. He's gonna love it! AND you are sooooo ahead of the game with his birthday not until September! Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Love the sliced 4 patch, I have never seen it but I am dying to try it now. Oh and please feel free to come fabric shopping, I am having a sale... more like a clearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Plaid! Now I want to get mine out. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great quilt - just perfect for a guy!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilt... your pictures of it are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome Marion! I love this pattern and it looksreally nice with the fabrics. Whoop whoop to you, Girlfriend! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***