Monday, August 27, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

Happy Monday Everyone! :)  I hope you have an AMAZING and productive week!!!  I plan to, but first, let's review this past week. (how's that for getting down to business? ;)


This weeks list:
#1 Finish TOP SECRET QUILT :) DONE!! :)  The BIG reveal will be on September 9th :)  Mark the date, you don't want to miss it ;D



#2 Melissa's Messenger bag DONE!! :)  And boy is it cute :)

***BONUS FINISHES****  Two very cute pincushions :)
These are my first attempts at English Paper Piecing hexagons or anything for that matter :)  The first time (the grey Flea Market Fancy one) was not very fun.  I felt like a blind, arthritic old lady.  My hands could not hold the hexies right and I couldn't see the stitches or what I was supposed to be stitching.  I felt like I was all thumbs AND blind!  My 43 year old eyes are making me grouchy!  The second attempt went much smoother :)  I read a few tutorials and chilled out.  It went together really quickly and smoothly.  I am pretty sure I will be making myself a little sewing pouch for hexy travel and storage :)


THIS WEEK'S LIST OF MADNESS!!!
#1 Emily's quilt and/or quilts.  Emily Herrick over at Crazy Old Lady Quilts has enlisted my help to get some quilts finished for her :)  Super fun!  Hopefully I can share my work... I'll have to see ;D

AUGUST LIST-
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Will's birthday quilt (due December)

Back Burner Purgatory.... lol!!! ;) ...it's GROWING is STOPPED, by order of ME!!!! :) !!!!
Mario Bros. QAL
Mini Quilt for Konda's Blog Hop
Alyson's Living room Quilt
Alyson's Bedroom Quilt
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The April $29 girl quilt 
the May $29 quilt
the June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
July $29 Quilt
So, what are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***