Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh Yeah... I'm a T.E.A.S.E!!! ;D

I finished #2 Thursday afternoon.  It is a SWEET pattern by Konda over at Moose on the Porch Quilts.  She has a new pattern book coming out at Market in October and asked me to make a few sample quilts for the book.  (I AM SO EXCITED!!!!)

Any hoots, I can't show you much, but here is a glimpse of the quilt....

I LOVE this fabric.  It is SO sweet.  I want to make a hundred baby blankets with it.  It is Windsor Lane by Moda.


Have a GREAT day!!!  Quilt on Baby! ;D

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - what a great bunch of fabrics in that collection! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finishing up a baby quilt today using Bunny Hill's Lily & Will II. I've had the fabric quite awhile, this new line looks alot like it. Love the colors! Mine is yellows, blues & browns! Enjoy your weekend! Jani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, Miss Popular making sample quilts for a book! Way to go my friend! :))))) I AM a wee bit jealous you get to work with those great fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***