Monday, October 22, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today!

Good Happy Monday Morning to you :)  I am so happy you stopped by to visit :)


LAST WEEK'S LIST
#1 Finish binding's for hire DONE!!! :) 7 quilts bound :)
#2 Modern Quilt Group HST triangle quilt top The blocks are all sewn and waiting to be arranged and sewn together!  Blogged HERE and HERE


#3 Catch up with "Letters to my Daughter" block of the month ...not so much... :/
**** BONUS FINISHES****
2 more quilts bound.  Two sewing kits sewn.  Two little pouches sewn.  Blogged HERE

The flamingo pouch was supposed to be made out of a charm pack, but I figured I needed something for my sun glasses, so I made it longer :)

I also started my daughters Weekender bag :)  Blogged HERE

So, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO THIS WEEK?
#1 Madly Finish the binding on two more quilts for Emily before she leaves for market early Tuesday morning :/
#2 Sew hst quilt top together (wouldn't it be cool if I surprised us all and finished it all of the way?)
#3 Work on Ash's Weekender Bag

WIP's -in some form of progress...
Mario Bros. QAL
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet)
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Will's birthday quilt (due December)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

7 comments:

  1. Great accomplishments!! Lovely! And a weekender bag!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow, you are one productive girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you have been busy! I am feeling lucky to get 30 minutes on the machine each evening at the moment, but that is the time of year for me (end of the school year for us in NZ). Good work, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I know it's hard to find time for the hobbies. Good luck with the end of school :)

      Delete
  4. Very cool Marion - you've been busy!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***