Monday, December 17, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today

Christmas is coming, and it is coming FAST!!!  All of these homemade gifts are bringing my Christmas preparation WAY too close to the wire for my piece of mind ;)

So, lets get to it!

LAST WEEKS LIST OF TORTURE
#1 Chrisann's mom's quilt Done!!  Will be blogged HERE Tuesday :)

#2 Whatever else I can get in :) Are you ready?
-Will's Shore Thing Duffle. Blogged HERE

-Samantha's Scripture Bag. Blogged HERE

- Vinyl Zippered Birthday Pouch.  Will be blogged HERE Wednesday.

-Will's pencil case.  Will be blogged HERE on Saturday.


THIS WEEKS LAST MINUTE LIST!  AAAHHHH!!!!
#1 Scripture bag for hire
#2 Two duffle bags for my sons
#3 My mom's napkins
#4 Whatever other stuff I can do... ornaments mainly, but I am not going to stress over these :)  If they happen, they happen.

Projects For Hire-
Chrisann's mom's quilt DONE!
Scripture bag for Annette's niece.

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)
Ladybug quilt for Kate (Blogged HERE)
Mario Quilt for hubby (Blogged HERE)
Duffle Bag for Will (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
Duffle Bags for the boys- One down, 2 to go!
Napkins for my mom
PP ornaments for friends and family...maybe

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Marion, and I thought I'd been busy!!! Youve made some really lovely gifts - what lucky recipients :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***