Monday, December 24, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

..RELAX and do whatever I want :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

I hope y'all are having a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL tomorrow!!! xoxo

So what did I get done last week???

Last WEEKS LAST MINUTE LIST!  AAAHHHH!!!!
#1 Scripture bag for hire DONE!!!  Blogged HERE

#2 Two duffle bags for my sons  DONE!!!  Blogged HERE and HERE


#3 My mom's napkins  DONE!! Will be blogged HERE tomorrow.

#4 Whatever other stuff I can do... ornaments mainly, but I am not going to stress over these :)  If they happen, they happen.
Wristlets for the kids teachers.  Will be blogged HERE on Wednesday.

The Wolf's Christmas Quilt.  Will be blogged HERE on Thursday


Projects For Hire-
Scripture bag for Annette's niece. DONE

Christmas Presents Completed!
Anna's Gamer Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Ashley's Weekender (Blogged HERE)
Ladybug quilt for Kate (Blogged HERE)
Mario Quilt for hubby (Blogged HERE)
Duffle Bag for Will (Blogged HERE)
Duffle Bag for Mac (Blogged HERE)
Duffle Bag for Ford (Blogged HERE)
Napkins for my mom (Blogged HERE)
Teacher Wristlets (Blogged HERE)
The Wolf's Christmas Quilt (Blogged HERE)
Mug Rugs for my In-Laws (Blogged HERE)

Need to Do for Christmas
NOTHING!!!!  All finished!!! :)

This Weeks List-
NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!  ...unless I feel like it ;)

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
The May $29 quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher)
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas! The next few days I will be working on a quilt of my own design. I have finished the middle part of this wall hanging, but are unsure about what to do with the border. If no idea spings to mind, i will just put it aside and gorge myself with all the goodies that are in my new quilt books. They have finally arrrived, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***