Monday, December 31, 2012

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

There was NOTHING on my list for this week, except to do whatever I want! ....and I have been doing just that!

I am a firm believer, that after pulling off a MAJOR event like Christmas, moms deserve to take a week off! For years I have lazed about the week in between Christmas and New Year's.  Jammies, jammies everyday!  Dinner?  Maybe.  Lunch, no way!  Breakfast? ..isn't that what all of the crap that came in the stockings is for?  Laundry?  ...on a need to do basis only ;D

I did put actual clothes on a few times here and there, as needed.  We saw Les Miserable the Wednesday before Christmas at a sneak preview and then again the Thursday after Christmas (fully dressed both times).  I REALLY love that movie!  It brought me to tears both times. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! (I do not recommend this movie for kids).

So, the big question... did I sew???  yep :)  ...drum roll, please...

I FINALLY made my friend Chrisann's (The AWESOME Kindergarten Teacher) quilt.  Blogged HERE.


And a zippered pouch for my soon to be sil's mom :)  Will be blogged HERE Wednesday.


This Week's List?
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)
A present for my sister Aly's Birthday on the 5th


WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
The April $29 girl quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Chrisann's quilt (the AWESOME kindergarten teacher) DONE!!!
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. When I click on the teachers quilt nothing happens and I really want to read about it!! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***