Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wristlets for the AMAZING Teachers


The big question each year is...


"What do you give our children's AWESOME teachers for Christmas?"


They deserve a trip to the Bahamas...


...but on our families non-existent budget,


...the Bahamas are out,


...and handmade is in ;D


I ran into these DARLING wristlets while perusing the internet world :)


I used THIS tutorial over at Pink Penguin.
(She has such AMAZING stuff!)



I am happy with how they turned out :)


I needed to make a few adjustments.



The straps were WAY too long, so I chopped about 3 inches off of the prescribed length.


I also added a key clippy thing :)


I hope they like them :)


(I do)

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!! xoxo

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

2 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! I haven't ventured into the zipper world yet - I should give it a try! Yours all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a tricky thing to figure out as to what to get a teacher. My son just turned 5 so I am just starting on this venture! I think the wrists would be good to carry their lunch money maybe perhaps at school or whatever else little stuff while at work:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***