Monday, January 7, 2013

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today!

This past week was WILD, to say the least!  We found out last Wednesday that my daughters wedding is getting moved up to Feb1st!!!  So I TOTALLY freaked out and then got to work! ...after I came too :)

What DID I do?  Let's take a look!

Last Week's List? BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!!
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt) bumped to February!
A present for my sister Aly's Birthday on the 5th Turned into a diet coke with a bow delivered by my brother in law.  I'll sew her something in February :)

BOUNS finishes... AKA, crazy madness!
#Scrappytripalong over on Instagram.  Blogged HERE (pre-wedding manic sewing attack)

Hadley's Hexy Quilt blogged HERE

Ashley's College Skirts blogged HERE

Bridesmaid dresses purchased, blogged HERE

Additional big events for the past week:
Second oldest daughter headed off to college :(
Oldest daughter moved back in :)
Recruited my bff as a wedding planner :)
Organized a basic plan for the wedding and reception.
Reserved venue for wedding and reception.
Had engagement photos taken and invitations ordered!
Recruited all of family and friends onto the Wedding Prep Wagon of Terror and Excitement!
***Thank HEAVENS I have the BEST family and friends in the WHOLE world!!!  They are on it like Blue Bonnet!  My mom is a party GURU and she is a SUPER STAR about just saying, "YES" to everything I asked her to do, plus more :)***

(...and just so you don't think I am Wonder Woman, I did spend nearly ALL Wednesday crying hysterically.  Talk about OVERWHELMED!!!  I am pretty sure I had my first bona fide anxiety attack.  Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....)

THIS WEEKS LIST???
Address invitations and mail them by Wednesday
Go hunting on Monday for plates, napkins, cupcake holders, and all things wedding :)
Thursday Sew Day to make Anna's quilt
Saturday is my sisters baby shower :) (quilt done blogged HERE)
Start painting mason jars antique blue like THIS
Make cool paper flowers for wedding like THIS
Figure out bridesmaid bouquets. Maybe THIS ...maybe the bridesmaids should do this?
You can see out family Pinterest Board for Anna's Wedding HERE
(sneak in sewing the rest of the blocks for my #scrappytripalong quilt.. but don't tell anyone ;)

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to 2013)
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)
The April $29 girl quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to 2013}
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

2 comments:

  1. Good gravy you are busy. No wonder there were tears! Looks like you are planning a lovely wedding. The blue frocks look smashing. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why YOU had a panic attack! I'm hyperventilating just reading all that you had and have going on!!! Friends and Family are great life vests! Keep swimming...=)

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***