Monday, January 14, 2013

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today

Super fun busy week :)  I may not hate doing a wedding fast.  It's a bunch of work no matter how much time you have so why not just be insanely busy for a month? ;D

Here is the recap :)

LAST WEEKS LIST???
Address invitations and mail them by Wednesday and make the guest book  DonE!!! Blogged HERE.


Go hunting on Monday for plates, napkins, cupcake holders, and all things wedding :) moved to this week.  

Thursday Sew Day to make Anna's quilt  ALL of the blocks finished and the rows sewn.  One of the borders done :) Blogged HERE.


Saturday is my sisters baby shower :) (quilt done blogged HERE) Canceled due to an early delivery via emergency c-section!  Blogged HERE.

Start painting mason jars antique blue like THIS  Ordered paint and waiting until tomorrow to start.

Make cool paper flowers for wedding like THIS Bought paper and started.

Figure out bridesmaid bouquets. Maybe THIS ...maybe the bridesmaids should do this? Started

(sneak in sewing the rest of the blocks for my #scrappytripalong quilt.. but don't tell anyone ;) Flimsy DONE!!!  Blogged HERE.


THIS WEEKS LIST
Go hunting for napkins, cupcake holders, and all things wedding :)
Start painting mason jars antique blue like THIS
Make Bridesmaids bouquets like THIS
Finish Anna's Wedding Quilt for her shower this Saturday.
Buy an new outfit for me and Anna for the Shower on Saturday.

You can see out family Pinterest Board for Anna's Wedding HERE


WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to February)
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)
The April $29 girl quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to February}
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on samples for an improv scrap fabric class I'm teaching. And, I have a quilt on Ida (my long-arm) to quilt. then, it's prepare for the Fiber-Outlaw retreat in Roosevelt at the end of this week. =)

    You have some fun projects going. And, I agree with planning quick weddings, it's almost the same amount of craziness whether or not there is more time to plan =)

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***