Monday, January 28, 2013

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today

Wedding preparations are the buzz word over here :)  Crazy party time!


LAST WEEK'S LIST OF DESPERATION!!!
#1 Place wedding announcement in the newspaper DONE!
#2 Make wedding cake's and freeze them. (I'm making my mom's FAMOUS carrot cake and maybe some kind of super cool x-box grooms cake) This is going to be happening today :) NO MATTER WHAT! ;)
#3 Go to Gygi's in SLC and get all of the party and cake supplies. DONE!  Blogged HERE

#4 Buy a dress for me and pants for one of my sons I am going to be doing this Tuesday :)  NO MATTER WHAT!
#5 Color my hair (yes, some grey is peeking through ;) ...probably more so than usual ;)  DONE!
#6  Finalize photographer... more like find one :/ DONE!  My niece is a professional photographer, Lisa Webb Photography, and will be taking the pictures.  Her website is HERE.  She is AMAZING!!  We are so lucky to have her :)
#7  Finalize wedding reception helpers, music, decorations, etc.  This one will be on going until the bitter end ;)
#8  Finish my scrappyquiltalong fmq as my relaxation and salvation from the stress of it all :) DONE! Blogged HERE

***Bonus Wedding Finished***
Forty-Seven POUNDS of Frosting!!!  Blogged HERE.

***Bonus Quilting Distraction****
#xplusalong quilt blocks :)  Blogged HERE

THIS WEEKS LIST OF LAST MINUTE WEDDING PREPARATIONS
Dress for me for the wedding
Pants for my sons
Bake wedding cakes
Make cream cheese frosting for the wedding cakes
Do a BUNCH of other things on my list!
(Maybe work a bit here and there on my xplusalong quilt)

You can see our family Pinterest Board for Anna's Wedding HERE.

WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to February)
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)
The April $29 girl quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
MaryAnne's jean quilt
Annette's pillow

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to February}
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My green and white bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. My list is very, very short compared to yours. When the wedding is done, I would love to see a blog post from you that shows your typical schedule of the day. I'm hoping it will shed some light on how you accomplish all you do when you only have the same number of hours in the day that the rest of us do!

    Will ya??? Please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***