Thursday, January 3, 2013

#Scrappytripalong Addiction!!!

This past weekend I found myself totally enthralled with an impromptu quiltalong on Instagram.  By Monday morning I was totally on board!!!  (See Tuesday's post for more details)

Blocks waiting for picking and resewing...

Ta da!!!  36 blocks :)


but wait!!!  Should this be bigger?



It's only 72"x72"....


I think I might want this for MY bed!!!


Hmmmm...


(Here is a better shot of the colors!)


Yes!  I am going to dig into my stash and make this a California King!!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this one pop up all over the place. I haven't taken the plunge, but I am very tempted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 72x72 - that sounds big to me! loved the dark placement, very pretty when it's this big or bigger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***