Monday, February 25, 2013

I Know What I Am Going To-Do Today...

*** If you are looking for Operation Sunshine click HERE :)  Thank you!!!***

Tired, and ready for bed :)  That probably goes for most days of my life ;)

Last week was a SUPER fun week up at Emily's Cabin Fever Retreat in Hobble Creek Canyon, Springville, Utah.  I had the BEST time with all of the most wonderful quilters around! xoxo to you all!  I miss you already :(

So here is what I finished last week :)

I made this triple zippered pouch on Wednesday for me to take on the retreat, of course.
Blogged HERE

First off at the retreat I finished this quilt for my sister blogged HERE

While at the retreat I started working on this receiving blanket for my sisters new baby girl :)

Also at the retreat I made this CUTE top :)  Blogged HERE.

WHAT EVER SHALL I DO THIS WEEK?  I've got plenty to choose from below ;)

WIP's -in some form of progress...
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
Baste and quilt star quilt
Knitted socks for my girls
Hadley's receiving blanket

For Hire Projects
MaryAnne's jean quilt
Annette's pillow
Bind a quilt for Emily
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)  Done!!!!  Blogged HERE!
3 crocheted pair of slippers

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet)
thank you presents for wedding helpers
Wedding gifts
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My green and white bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Medallion Quilt for the Modern Quilt Group (I'm thinking a monogram for the center)

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts  and Lee



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts! I'd love to go to a retreat..one day.
    What are $29 dollar quilts? I would love to know more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the best pictures of the quilt you did for your sister! Me this week - hopefully I'll get the baby quilt for my little sister pieced. In my dreams I'll also get the quilt top for my friend basted, ready to FMQ. Mostly, I'm getting handouts ready, photo coordinated, and practicing delivering my paper speech for the big history conference in Omaha in something like 10 days. EGADS!!! Talk about freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo prolific with your finished projects!!!

    I've been finishing up towels on my loom and am hoping to get a new warp on. I'm spinning more processed brown wool. I've spun 2 strands of 3ply to make felted slippers. I need to finish a binding for my 1 quilt this month. (you put me to shame!!! here)

    hugz,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The retreat sounds like fun! Love your pouch and the giant star quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The receiving blanket is beautifully done and saw the pics from the retreat--looked heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I need rest after you retreat :) So many beautiful projects, just love them especially the quilt for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red and gold quilt is glorious! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***