Monday, February 11, 2013

I Know What I A Going To-Do Today

I spent most of this past week being REALLY tired :)

I did get a bit of sewing done :)

I finished off Alexa's baby quilt.  Blogged HERE

I was also able to work a little on a quilt for my friend.  I sewed the strips, pressed the strips, cut up the strips, re-sewed the strips, pressed them, re-cut the re-sewed strips and then re-re-sewed. ;) I finished four of the blocks.  Blogged HERE and HERE.

  Maybe this week I'll get more done ;)


WIP's -in some form of progress... (all bumped to February)
A quilt for my sister Alyson's friend (The May $29 quilt)
The April $29 girl quilt
Challenge quilt for next year's quilt show
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month
MaryAnne's jean quilt
Annette's pillow
Birthday quilt for Mike (my son in law... I have a SON IN LAW!!!!)

Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the fabric for these, but no chop chop yet) {also bumped to February}
Mandy's quilt
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
The June $29 quilt
My green and white bed quilt
July $29 Quilt
Civil War Layer Cake quilt

So, what are you up to this week?  PLEASE share with me :)

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the x+ quilt and have bumped that design into Back Burner Purgatory myself. Finishing up the promised quilts for our local quilt show -due Friday- yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***