Saturday, February 23, 2013

Whirlygigs Complete :)

We've been up at a BEAUTIFUL lodge in Hobble Creek Canyon all weekend at Emily Herrick's Cabin Fever Retreat.

It has been SO much fun :)

I was able to quilt and bind the Whirlygig quilt for my sister.







Whirlygigs is one of Becky Morganson's $29 Mystery Quilts over at Stitches and Sew Forth.  They have a new $29 mystery quilt kit each month ;D  Oooh la la!


....and started a receiving blanket for my new niece Hadley who has just come home from the hospital :)

5 comments:

  1. That is a great looking quilt, your picture do you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that whirligig pattern? I love it! I bet the retreat was wonderful. I'm glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely quilt!! The retreat sounds like a relaxing yet inspiring time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is lovely, and the settings you used for photos are perfect. I love the snowy background. Makes me want to wrap up in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***