Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vote for me and your wildest dreams will come true!

The Bloggers Quilt Festival voting is underway!  
You can vote for my quilt in the Baby Quilt category HERE,
if you'd like to ;D  My quilt is #18

AND  you can vote for my quilt for the "Viewers Choice Award" HERE

Two different places, two different awards :)  

(SO exciting that my quilt was nominated for the Viewers Choice Award!  I am in shock!!!   There are nearly 700 quilts entered and only 24 made it into the Viewer's Choice category.  I am feeling pretty humbled ...and a little cool ;D) 


You can view the original post HERE.

xoxo

PS- I'll be posting a new post later this week.  We have had a funeral and lots of family in town.  That coupled with the last week of school and Memorial day = not so much time to sew :/

3 comments:

  1. I voted...i love this quilt! I have the same collection but i haven't figured out what to do with it.
    Those hexies scare me but i am keeping this post or inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted too and your quilt is lovely... so is the quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***