Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today!!!

Quilt Show Madness is upon us here in Payson!  It's the 11th Annual Peteetneet Quilt Show!  Come on down and see all of the AWESOME quilts!  Talent abounds in Payson :)

There are super fun classes and demos this Friday and Saturday.  Come on down for a good time ;D

WIP's -in some form of progress...
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month (10 finished out of 25)
Kate's skirts
Anna & mikes pillows/qbx bee blocks for June 9 kits for 9 patch blocks have been delivered to the ladies ;)
Annette's medallion border
my medallion center DONE (again)!!  Revamped ;)  I didn't like the white background so Emily helped me to find a new BETTER way COOLER background :)  Of course it is from Emily's new [brilliant] collection, Technicolor!!!

knitting baby blanket
Ashley's skirt
Voile skirt for me
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
Skirt for Anna HORRIBLE  lavender satin with a lavender organza overlay.  This skirt gave me FITS :/
Labels for all of my quilt show quilts Done :)
Father's Day quilt Not so much, but I did make these...

COOL aprons! (The logo is the cover of my Dad's new cookbook.  You can buy it HERE.)


****BONUS FINISHES****
Half Honeycomb Haul-It-All  Blogged HERE



Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom QuiltsQuilt Story  and Lee over at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

  1. As usual, you are busy and inspiring us all to get ourselves going on our projects. I laughed at some of your descriptions, and think your bag is darling--way to go. And good luck to your dad on his cookbook!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dresden plate babushkas - so cute! Very clever cutting and matching, it makes it look like little dolls coming out of the bigger ones, just like in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***