Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Purple & Pink Sparkle Punch

My sweet niece, Emily, is getting baptized this weekend and asked me if I would make her a quilt to celebrate.  How could I resist?

I asked her what her favorite colors are.... can you guess what she said?


Pink and purple!


I wasn't sure what pattern to use until I remembered a THIS quilt from Oh, Frannson called Sparkle Punch.


She uses much smaller squares.  I made mine 5".


For the quilting I did a soft loop de loop :) 


I can't wait to give it to her on Saturday :)

5 comments:

  1. She will love this! What nice Aunt you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Congratulations to your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable it this?!
    You have made the perfect birthday/baptism gift!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww :) of COURSE you had to make one! How sweet that she wanted to ask for it. The larger star size is perfect for that fun bunny fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful quilt and I'm sure Emily will love it. Congratulations to your niece on her special day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***