Friday, July 5, 2013

Best In Show!!

Really!  My Super Mario Bros. quilt won best in show at the 11th Annual Peteetneet Quilt Show!


I made this quilt last year for my Hubby for Christmas.  HE LOVED IT!!!


The quilt was designed by Angela over at Cut to Pieces for a quilt a long.  BRILLIANT!!!


Konda Luckau did the AWESOME Star Wars quilting :)

You can read all about the adventures of making this quilt HERE. (this is the link to the Mario Quilt label, so you will have to scroll down to see older posts about it)

6 comments:

  1. I can see why it won. That has such a graphic quality, and is very different to traditional quilts.
    Well done you!
    Must be such a buzz to see that ribbon pinned there, I for one would be strutting around, " did I mention my little quilt , oh you know the one it has the BEST OF SHOW pinned to it" ........lol but then I am a show off...........:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that one! It was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***