Monday, September 30, 2013

I Know What I am Going To-Do Today

Hola Quilters!!!  I hope y'all are enjoying Fall.  We are suddenly COLDer around here.

Wedding plans are well underway over here.  The date is set for November 23rd.  Life is AWESOME!!!


WIP's -in some form of progress...
Boomarang Quilt for Ashley's wedding Yes, wedding #2 this year is official!

Quilting on Giant Star Baby Blanket Every time I work on this quilt it makes me grouchy :(  The quilt is on time out for a while... until it decides to behave ;D
String Quilt (6 more blocks to finish)
"Letters to my Daughter" block of the month 25 finished out of 25 sampler blocks. Can I get a Whoop Whoop?  I have all of the strip sets sewn for the setting blocks :)  It's coming along nicely :)
April's Round Robbin Medallion Border Planned and nearly sewn :)
Herringbone Baby quilt for Ella DONE!!! Blogged HERE
Quilt top for Konda for Market
Herrignbone bag #2 for Moda Bakeshop

***BONUS FINISHES***
Pillow for a Janene.  Blogged HERE


Back Burner Purgatory... lol!!! ;) (I've got the materials for these, but no chop chop yet)
2 Twin Size applique quilts for my nieces
Quilt a quilt for my mom
Operations Sunshine quilts for Myra
EPP sewing Kit
Voile skirt for me
HOT Iron Holding Tote
Kate's skirts
Mike's pillows

Eternal Project of Frustration and Futility! aka - an experiment in terror!
EPP Grandmothers Garden Working on this here and there.  Slow and steady wins the race :) Right?

Will be linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***