Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dewberry Crush Notions Bag

We had a fun Quilty BFF Christmas party this past Thursday :)


We met for lunch and had a gift exchange.


I made this sweet little zippered pouch out of some of my AWESOME fabric the Dewberrys sent down my way :)  Blogged HERE (...and they even sent another HUGE bag down my way after Thanksgiving...I sort of want to DIE with excitement and gratitude!!! ...but I don't want to brag or anything ;D)


Sweet Natalie went home with this little cutie ;)

It measures about 11"x 4".

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***