Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A new Church bag for me :)

In my church (the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints aka the Mormons) we take turns in leadership and teaching positions and other responsibilities.  This past Sunday my responsibilities got switched ;). I now get to teach the adult Sunday school class called Gospel Doctrine. 
I am all ready for Sunday's lesson. I have ordered my EXTRA LARGE print scriptures so I can see them (my tablet is great for personal study but not so good when teaching a large group). 
I decided I needed a new church bag. My old one is cute and all, but I need me some Tula squirrel love all blended up with a little Dewberry Crush!
Here is a sneak peek of the fabric.  Check back for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***