Sunday, March 23, 2014

Holy Smokes!

So sew busy lately!  No computer :/. Posting from my phone is weird!



So here is the skinny so you don't think I am dead under my sewing table ;-)



I have been working on a quilt for a sweet customer. The pattern is called "modern asterisk" by Main Street Market Design. It is an amazing pattern. 

This is Kimberly's original version of her quilt. 


I have the large asterisks finished. 


I have this many of the small asterisks asembled. All of the small asterisks are all trimmed and prepped for assembly. 


The medium asterisks are up after the smells are finished. 

Hopefully I will be finished with all of the blocks in the next few weeks.

It is going to be so cute! :-)

If you want to see blow by blow production in real time, follow me on Instagram MyQuiltDiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***