Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Crazy Love Iron Tote


Whenever we have a sew day I bring my iron because it is big and HOT!!



...and I always have to drive home holding a hot iron in one hand :/



I bought me some of this silver heat fabric stuff over a year ago to make me a iron holder thing.



Last Thursday was the day it finally happened!  I made myself a tote out of Crazy Love, what else???

Bag details-
The exterior is quilted with thin cotton batting.
The interior silver heat resistant fabric is quilted very lightly with Insul-Bright batting (like 4 straight lines just to keep everyone in place)

3 comments:

  1. The mental image of you driving along while holding an iron is hilarious, but this is probably much better for you and everyone else on the road. :) Smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, and now driving home will be so much safer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***