Monday, July 21, 2014

Quilting for Customers

My mother in law sent me these five tops to quilt for her. 


I have told her repeatedly that she doesn't have to pay me!


She won't listen! ;-)


I spend the day having fun with each quilt. 


I'll be happy to hand them over to her this weekend while they are in town. 


I played with different sized loop de loops on two of the quilts. I have a hard time making my brain do it!


This last quilt was made my by sister in law ( I think). 


The colors are ao fun!  Soft greens and purples with a bit of teal. (Not easy to see in these pictures) 


I decided on orange peel for the squares and loops and feathers for the borders. 


I'm super happy to have these off my to do list :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice quilting! Isn't it lovely to have quilty family : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilting. I wish some of my relatives were quilters but no one is! My dad was a tailor but he's been retired for years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***