Friday, October 17, 2014

Baby Metro Rings Boy

With new grand babies on their way, a quilt for each only makes sense!  Right?


I decided on the Metro Rings pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful. 


The first one I started was the navy and yellow one for baby boy. 


Sew Kind of Wonderful Quick Curve Ruler is awesome!


This top came together in a day. 


Thanks to Barbie Mills, I had the perfect yellow in my stash!


Thanks to a quilter on Instagram, I had the measurements for borders :-)

I can't wait to quilt this baby!

2 comments:

  1. I love this pattern!!! I will have to work it up. Aren't grandbabies the best? and baby quilts are so fast and fun. contrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely pattern, I love the colours you chose for the baby girl version of this, really pretty with the contrasting green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***