Monday, March 7, 2016

Jill's Granny Square Quilt


I am not sure how much I shared on my blog, but right before my daughters started ganging up on me and TWO of them got married, my husband lost his (very good) job.


So, we did two wedding with ZERO money.


Isn't that how life works?


Any hoots, my dear friend, Jill Wilson, does weddings.


Decorating, the food, the whole shebang!


She did my second daughters wedding all on trade.


She does the wedding and I quilt for her.


Such an angel to do this for our family!!


This is one of her quilts that I have quilted for her.

I will always be grateful to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***